Common reasons for poor car paint
(1) Incline of automobile spray paint <br /> The main reason is that the spray gun is not perpendicular to the surface being sprayed, and the paint film thickness is uneven due to the inclination, too much flying paint, sand and peeling appear.
距离较远，中间却距离较近，结果也是使漆膜厚度不均匀，飞漆过多，出现砂状和揭皮现象。 (2) Arc line of automobile spray paint <br /> The spray gun's moving path is not parallel to the surface being sprayed, but the spray guns at both endsfar , but the distance is short in the middle. As a result, the thickness of the paint film is uneven and too many flying paints , Appear sandy and peeling.
(3) Improper moving speed <br /> When the paint is too fast, the surface cannot be covered evenly, and if it is too slow, sagging is easy to occur.
重叠不当 <br /> 行程重叠不当，结果使漆膜厚度不匀，色调不一，出现流挂。 (4) Improper overlap of<br /> Improper overlap of strokes results in uneven paint film thickness, different color tone, and sagging.
(5) Over-spraying <br /> At the beginning or end of each stroke, the trigger cannot be controlled well. As a result, the trigger is too early at the beginning or the trigger is too late at the end of the stroke. Many flying lacquers are produced, making the paint build up too thick.
开始时扳机晚了，或行程结束覆盖范围不适合，造成漆膜厚薄不均匀。 (6) Improper coverage <br /> The trigger cannot be controlled accurately when sprayed to the edge of the component, or the trigger is late at theof the stroke, or the coverage is not suitable at the end of the stroke, resulting in uneven paint film thickness.
缺陷，只要掌握操作要领，经过不断实践是容易克服的。 The abovedefects can be easily overcome through continuous practice as long as they master the essentials of operation.
- Previous post: Industry Classification
- Next post: Jetta / Santana / Golf / POLO / Sagitar / Long Yi Timing Proofreading (1.4L / 1.6L)
Due to the poor adhesion of the coating film on the surface of the coated object or the undercoating layer, scraping the coating film with nails or metal will cause the phenomenon of coating film peeling, which is called peeling. Car paint is easy to peel off ...