need. Dirty engine compartments increase the risk of spontaneous combustion of the vehicle, so cleaning is necessary. The dirt in the engine compartment is mainly dust and sludge. When they are covered in the engine compartment, they will ...
How to clean the car engine compartment by yourself?
机仓清洗 ？ As long as you are friends who pay more attention to your car, you should know the importance of the car engine, and it is definitely not necessary to do maintenance, so the engine is better to maintain, but there is a place It may be forgotten that the engine compartment of the car is not included in the maintenance, so today the auto repair editor will give you an introduction on how to clean thewarehouse yourself? Let's take a look.
How to clean the car warehouse yourself: proper cleaning tips
1. Use prepared tools: cleaner, brush (or discarded toothbrush), towel and watering can. We all know that the biggest pollution sources of car engine compartments are dust and dirt. Car owners want to clean the engine compartment by themselves. They can prepare engine cleaners, a brush (or abandoned toothbrush), towels, and a watering can. These tools are basically enough. used.
2. Cleaning with detergent: The reminders here are not to spray directly with water. Cleaning with detergent is the best, because the purpose of using detergent is to remove the oil in the engine compartment, so the owner is using it. When you want to spray the cleaning agent on each part, you can clean it with a small brush carefully. The owner should pay attention to the fact that after the operation, the owner also cleans with water a little before cleaning. For cleaning purposes too.
3. Then use a wet towel: if the owner has more time, you can choose to use a wet towel to clean the engine compartment. This method can also effectively prevent the relevant circuits from being damaged by splashing water when it is splashed, so A little bit of careful cleaning with a wet towel is really good, and owners who have time may wish to try it. ,
4. Drying moisture: If you want the moisture in the cabin to dry faster, we can start the engine after wiping off the moisture and use the heat of the engine to dry the moisture attached to the surface. After the water has completely evaporated, the cleaning of the engine compartment is complete.
How to clean the car warehouse yourself: what to pay attention to
What to pay attention to: Many vehicle manuals have expressly stipulated that the engine compartment cannot be washed directly with water. If it is too dirty, it is recommended to blow it with a gun. ，但并不能保证，用水直接冲洗发动机舱确实有 ，有毛病的话厂家完全能够以“未按标准操作进行保养”为由推卸责任。 Although the engine compartment components and wiring harness interfaces of most vehicles are all waterproofed, the is not guaranteed. It is indeed a directly flush the engine compartment with water. If there is a problem, the manufacturer can completely use the reason of "maintenance without standard operation" Shirk responsibility. 舱哦! Therefore, it is not recommended that friends compartment directly with water!
How to clean the car cabin yourself: the benefits of cleaning the engine compartment
1. Self-satisfaction: When you open the engine compartment cover and see that it is clean, you will have a full sense of pride. Was it shocked by the clean-up of the new engine compartment? Did you say, "Is this still my car?" Although it may not be really your own hands. A clean engine compartment can bring you a pleasant mood, and of course it will also bring you a good driving experience.
2. Reduce the corrosion caused by leaking oil: Regular cleaning of the engine compartment can timely detect possible problems, such as oil and fluid leakage, which is important to ensure the good condition of the vehicle. In addition, if there is oil leakage, it must also be cleaned in a timely manner, because this can reduce the leakage of oil to cause corrosion on the wires and pipelines.
3. Reduce losses: The engine compartment is not sealed, which means that the air can come in and out at will, and a large amount of dust and debris will be brought in during the air in and out. Over time, the dust will become A layer of hard shell solidifies on parts, wires, oil lines, and leaves and other debris, which is likely to damage the parts of the engine compartment. Therefore, in order to reduce losses, cleanup is necessary.
Today's auto repair editor's profile is over here. The above is the auto repair editor's introduction on how to clean the car cabin by yourself . If it is not cleaned for a long time, it will affect the engine's heat dissipation: If the surface of the car engine is covered with dirt, it will It affects the heat dissipation of the engine and causes the engine compartment temperature to be too high. On the one hand, it affects the service life of the engine.
Cancel reply to post your comment:
- Recently Popular
- Hot recommendation